Is there a 'Y' (i.e. branch) version of a command pipe?

Robert Huff roberthuff at
Sun Jan 9 04:33:00 UTC 2011

Modulok writes:

>  Is there a command that lets me send standard input to two different
>  places at the same time? (i.e. non-sequentially.) Think of it like a
>  pipe character, but with a 'Y' branch instead. Basically, I want to
>  record standard input to a log file, but also send it to another
>  command for processing.

	man tee?

				Robert Huff

More information about the freebsd-questions mailing list