Is CTM still being offered for updating FreeBSD?

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Fri Feb 25 22:36:50 UTC 2011

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/ctm-src-8/ appears to be empty and
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/ctm-users/2009-December/000226.html
 seems to be the last mention of CTM on any of the related mailing
lists (other than a few people asking if it was down).

So I have a few questions:
1) Is it still being offered and supported as a method of updating
FreeBSD systems?

2) If not can the section in the handbook be removed? I have attached
a patch which removes references to CTM from the handbook. Should it
be applied?

3) Probably the most controversial question - but I'll ask it
nonetheless. If CTM is no longer an option for updating FreeBSD is
there any reason to leave it in base? Is it still being used by a
sufficient number of people to maintain it?

--
Eitan Adler