JMicron JMB363 PCIe controler doesn't work

Rob Farmer rfarmer at predatorlabs.net
Sun Nov 14 02:28:47 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 17:39, Ian Smith <smithi at nimnet.asn.au> wrote:
> Hey Woj, long time; yeah you picked a hell of time to re-surface.
>
> More likely nobody who knows would be bothered wasting their time wading
> through the present volume of bullshit infecting this once-useful list,
> which has been lately taken over by a gang of clueless vandals who want
> to use it as a Twitter replacement from their mobiles, shoving up middle
> fingers at those trying to restore some sanity.  I've about had enough.

There has always been crap on this list - that's the logical
conclusion of unmoderated discussion forums. Its cyclic and will
probably die down soon for a while. Filter your mail by thread,
killfile the worst offenders, or get a moderator who can bump the BS
over to chat at . In fact, you received excellent suggestions last time
you brought this up (complaining about Wojciech Puchar, interestingly
enough):

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2009-May/199607.html

Writing more mail to complain about too much mail is self-defeating.
That's why I don't reply to stuff like the devil thread - it just
increases its longevity.

--
Rob Farmer