Hi es_MX internationalization needed.....

Eric De La Cruz Lugo eric_delacruz at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 17:16:31 UTC 2010

Bernt:

Thanks for your reply, I read it already, and ended my self reading the mklocale manuals

The problem i have now is where to find a suitable es_MX.UTF-8.src file, I looked here:

http://cvsup.hu.freebsd.org/viewvc/FreeBSD/src/share/mklocale/?sortby=file

to no avail.

Do you know or some one know here in the list where i can find a src file for es_MX.UTF-8 ?

Thanks in advance.

LIA Eric De La Cruz Lugo
Mérida, Yucatán, México, The MayaLand.