custom log in website folder

Ryan Coleman ryan.coleman at cwis.biz
Tue Jul 20 13:55:21 UTC 2010

Assuming you're running apache make the virtualhost directive for the domain look something like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName      domain.com
        ServerAlias     www.domain.com
        DocumentRoot    /usr/local/v/site/logs/domain.com/htdocs/
        CustomLog       /usr/local/v/site/logs/domain.com/logs/access_log "combined"
        ErrorLog        /usr/local/v/site/logs/domain.com/logs/error_log
</VirtualHost>

Make the changes to the * if you need to and the domains.

--
Ryan