Gnus issue in FreeBSD (was: Re: IPv6 rtadv on FreeBSD 8.1?)

Ashish SHUKLA ashish at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 8 06:06:05 UTC 2010

Carl Johnson writes:

[...]

> Now if I could just figure out why gnus doesn't work right under emacs
> I could finish migrating from Linux to FreeBSD.

I use same .gnus in both GNU/Linux and FreeBSD and keep the mailboxen on the
$HOME of both boxen sync-ed with each other, and works great for me.

--
Ashish SHUKLA      | GPG: F682 CDCC 39DC 0FEA E116  20B6 C746 CFA9 E74F A4B0
freebsd.org!ashish | http://people.freebsd.org/~ashish/

“If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then
the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.”
(Weinberg's Second Law)