freebsd along with debian

tomasz dereszynski tomaszd at paraklet.net
Fri Aug 6 08:24:20 UTC 2010

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&q=debian+vs+freebsd&aq=1&aqi=g2&aql=&oq=debian+vs+fre&gs_rfai=&fp=b574888f9dc97a30

--
bEsT rEgArDs            |       "Confidence is what you have before you
tomasz dereszynski      |       understand the problem." -- Woody Allen

Spes confisa Deo        |       "In theory, theory and practice are much
numquam confusa recedit |       the same. In practice they are very