freebsd along with debian

Umut Tabak umut.tabak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:27:05 UTC 2010

Dear all,

As a potential user of FreeBsd, I would like to install FreeBsd along
with Debian testing. I did a googling on how to install both on the same
machine, however I also would like to make a post here, in case some
better, easier to follow sites might be provided.

As far as I can read from the installation manual, FreeBsd's
partitioning scheme is different than linux, this is the 1st difference
I know for now. I would appreciate if you could direct me to web
pages(if any) where these differences are pointed out.

Best wishes,
Umut