REG:SAP server not starting -own laptop

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 08:31:45 UTC 2010

On 06/08/2010 05:00, Anton Shibu wrote:

> Installed SAP in my lab top two years before from bangalore private
> institute . After a long time , trying to start it .It is not working. Is
> there any settings , i to update ..Any body can help me ...?

Unfortunately we aren't mind-readers; nor do we have special super
secret stealth access to your laptop[*]

You're going to have to tell us a lot more about what you did to install
SAP in the first place -- as far as I'm aware it's not generally
available on FreeBSD -- what you've done to your laptop recently that
might cause SAP to stop working, and what exactly happens when you try
and start it up.  In fact, it's well worth working through generating a
report like that, as more than half the time you'll have a D'Oh! moment
and realise exactly what the problem is and how to fix it yourself

	Cheers

	Matthew

[*] At least, not as far as you know[+]

[+] although we really don't.