What is this forum for?

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Thu May 28 21:38:55 UTC 2009

> WAY OT, but I agree by average most people are not very smart.  However,

Where the word "average" is important. Anyway within thousands of years
politicians never been so successful in brainwashing as today.

> a great deal of the ice people claim will melt and flood the world is
> NOT currently floating in oceans, seas, etc.

i repeated what i read recently about ICE ON ARCTIC SEA melting that will
flood.

Even knowledge from primary school physics and no single calculation is
enough to prove that water level will not change at all.