What is this forum for?

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Thu May 28 21:49:05 UTC 2009

Agree floating ice that melts will do nothing (directly) to level of
global ocean waters.  PERHAPS indirectly somehow (salt water / fresh
water density, currents, temps, etc.) - but not directly.  Problem is
with all the land based ice that will melt or possibly melt.  That's
potentially very bad.

The whole "Climate Change" is very interesting discussion, but I can no
longer contribute to the problem I "whine" about, so I bid you a good
day!

Gary