What is this forum for?

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Thu May 28 21:34:43 UTC 2009

WAY OT, but I agree by average most people are not very smart.  However,
a great deal of the ice people claim will melt and flood the world is
NOT currently floating in oceans, seas, etc.  Al Gore invented this myth
just as he invented the internet...  I wish I could spew worthless
drivel and get a Nobel for it.