Large Professor Album Launch Party this Friday!

The Doctor's Orders info at thedoctorsorders.com
Wed Sep 3 21:24:10 UTC 2008

   [hea=]

   The Doctor's Orders 23
   Large Professor Album Launch Party

   [="]
   This Friday 5th September 2008
   @ Herbal, 10-14 kingsland Rd, London E2

   Large Professor (Main Source)
   J-Sands (Lone Catalysts) Live
   Dan Greenpeace, Spin Doctor, Martin Lodge (Push FM) & Andy Bird (Body
   Music)

   All advance tickets are gone so you are gonna have to come pay £10   the door.
   You know it makes sense!

   We had so many of you enter the competition for tickets and CDs that
   we have had to pull two names from the mailout and two from the
   facebook competition.
   The lucky winners are Alexandra Becker, Chima Anya, Nick Armatage &
   Louis Curtis.

   [1]Facebook Event

   ON THE REAL
   8pm-3am THIS FRIDAY 19th September   Bringing you true school Hip-Hop & Soul
   from Prince & Premier to Motown & Mos Def

   Bobbito aka Kool Bob Love
   (Rock Steady Crew / NYC)

   [="]
   @ Bar Rumba, 36 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1
   (Picadilly Tube)
   Free B4 9.30pm / £5 B4 10.30pm / £10 After

   [2]Check Out The Pics Of The Last Party!
   With Resident DJs
   Shortee Blitz (Kiss FM / Extended Players)
   DJ MK (Kiss FM / Roots Manuva)
   Spin Doctor (The Doctor's Orders)
   & The FREE B-Boy Cypher hosted by
   Skeg (Breakin Bread) DJ Hooch (Funkin' Pussy)
   Bobbito has nearly as many pseudonyms as he does rolls in the extended
   world of Hip-Hop. Whether you call him Boogie, Bob, Cucumber Slice,
   Kool Bob Love or like his mum does Bobbito one thing is guaranteed you
   are talking to a true Hip-Hop renaissance man. Since making his name
   through the legendary "Stretch Armstrong & Bobbito" show which
   introduced the world to the previously unknown & unsigned Wu Tang
   Clan, Big Pun, & Nas, to name just a few, he has gone on to record TV
   shows, adverts, write columns & books, edit magazines and so much
   more. The one constant thread behind all of his activities has been
   his love of Hip-Hop. As a signed up member of New York's legendary
   Rock Steady Crew there is nowhere he feels more at home than behind a
   set of decks blessing the crowd with classic underground Hip-Hop,
   Latin Funk and of course B-Boy breaks. Get ready to get sweaty!

   In honour of Bobbito and his contribution to sneaker culture we have
   Nike ID doing thier thing on the night helping you design those
   totally exclusive one off pair of kicks you have always wanted so make
   sure you bring ya creative juices!
   for more party details checkout [3]www   & to be removed from the Doctors Orders list reply with unsubscribe as
   the subject