WINE 2 1.1.5 QUESTION...

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Sun Oct 26 08:19:23 PDT 2008

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:55:26 -0700, Gary Kline <kline at thought.org> wrote:
> 	I do not have a clue to the DOS-path; it's a CDROM and since I'm using
> 	the top CD/DVD optical drive, I'm guessing that it D:\; right? since C:\
> 	would be the harddrive.

It's a long long time ago that I've used wine, mostly for
gaming-experiments. But I remember a kind of symlink strukture
inside ~/.wine called dosdevices/ that included pointers to
directories, e. g. the system's root directory and the user's
home directory, and maybe mountopoints (or device files?) of
removable media. Maybe it is documented in "man wine" how to
use this?

--
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany