X.org 7.3 sure is a mess...

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Tue Mar 18 10:54:30 UTC 2008

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:19:19 +0100
Peter Boosten <peter at boosten.org> wrote:

> Looks like you're having a problem with your window manager, instead of
> Xorg.
>
> Mine (with enlightenment-devel) works like charm. None of the issues you
> describe anyway.

indeed - i've jumped onto 7.3 as soon as it hit the ports tree. I'm using XFCE 4, on a relatively slow single cpu laptop and it just works as great as ever (quite well :P ).

what cpu / wm are you using? what were you using before the upgrade ?

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Caminante no hay camino, se hace camino al andar"
   Antonio Machado