[OT] FTP Repository Script?

Jay Chandler chandler.lists at chapman.edu
Tue Feb 13 02:55:17 UTC 2007

Sorry that this is off topic for this group-- I didn't really know where
else to ask it.

We're trying to close FTP access to user home directories.  To do this,
we're going to need a system by which external users can upload files
via a web form to an internal storage location.  From there, the
internal user would ideally be emailed a link to retrieve the file.

Does something like this exist (maybe in the ports tree?), or am I
looking at coding this from scratch?

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: Dyslexics retyping hosts file on servers