A VERY Strange Question.

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Tue Feb 6 14:18:55 UTC 2007

Hi all,

SInce the inception of out company in 1998, we have been using FreeBSD exclusively, and will continue to use it and contribute where we can.

Due to many client requests, we may be forced into offering a Microsoft Server Solution as well.

I would like to discuss the MS setup with someone familiar with bot FreeBSD and Server 2003 for intigration reasons.

If people want, we can keep a thread on FreeBSD as others might be able to use some info.

Anyoneone willing to discuss on/off list?

-Grant