A VERY Strange Question.

Apatewna apatewna at yahoo.gr
Tue Feb 6 19:04:59 UTC 2007

O/H Grant Peel έγραψε:
> Hi all,
>
> SInce the inception of out company in 1998, we have been using FreeBSD exclusively, and will continue to use it and contribute where we can.
> Due to many client requests, we may be forced into offering a Microsoft Server Solution as well.
> I would like to discuss the MS setup with someone familiar with bot FreeBSD and Server 2003 for intigration reasons.
> If people want, we can keep a thread on FreeBSD as others might be able to use some info.
> Anyoneone willing to discuss on/off list?
> -Grant

I am an IT consultant mainly dealing with M$ software as this is what
most of the people want/know in this part of the earth. It is the other
way arround here, since I am just starting to offer FreeBSD services
(mail server).

Tell us what "m$ server solutions" your clients require.

--
RTFM and STFW before anything bad happens