hp 1020 printer not working

Bill Campbell freebsd at celestial.com
Thu Nov 9 21:51:52 UTC 2006

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006, Sergio Lenzi wrote:
>Hello... has anyone been able to make an HP1020 printer
>work in FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE????
>
>it finds the printer, attaches it, but when I try to boot the rom code
>(shihp1020.img)
>it blocks ... for the trace below you can see that it does not open the
>printer,
>usb status is 0x00  and error is 15....
>
>Have any solution to this????

I think that the HP 1020 is a host-based Windows printer so would
require special support.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software, LLC

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases:
If it moves, tax it.  If it keeps moving, regulate it.  And if it stops
moving, subsidize it -- Ronald Reagan