base ftp question for 6.1-Release

Eric Buchanan groundedforlife at verizon.net
Wed Nov 8 21:47:40 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I downloaded the packages for the upcoming 6.2-Release about a week ago but
realized I didn't get all of them at the time, because they weren't all in
there yet. Is there any way to use the base ftp to download
(non-interactively) the rest? I know how to have ftp go to the ftp site and
exact directory, but how do I use it to download just the files that were
missing? I don't want to waste the mirror's bandwidth by having to get the
whole 15 GB again. I think I'm missing maybe 100 MB of packages. I tried
google  this but didn't find the answer there. I'm
using 6.1-Release.

TIA,
Eric Buchanan