Freebsd 6-Stable lockups

chris scott chris.scott at uk.tiscali.com
Wed Nov 1 22:02:30 UTC 2006

well theseare the only additional lines ive added to my kernel
I pretty sure i added crypto support after the problems started
i have  disabled geli support for encrytped swap partitions as i thought
that may bethe cause

# To make an SMP kernel, the next line is needed
options         SMP                     # Symmetric MultiProcessor Kernel

options         ALTQ
options         ALTQ_CBQ        # Class Bases Queueing
options         ALTQ_RED        # Random Early Detection
options         ALTQ_RIO        # RED In/Out
options         ALTQ_HFSC       # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler
options         ALTQ_CDNR       # Traffic conditioner
options         ALTQ_PRIQ       # Priority Queueing
options         ALTQ_NOPCC      # Required for SMP build

# TCP_DROP_SYNFIN adds support for ignoring TCP packets with SYN+FIN. This
options         TCP_DROP_SYNFIN         #drop TCP packets with SYN+FIN

#options   VESA
#options         SC_PIXEL_MODE
maxusers        0

#options        NO_LKM