portuguese keymap

Daniel daniel.leal at netvisao.pt
Wed Nov 1 17:22:48 UTC 2006

Thanks for your reply.

I use windowmaker. Its light...
But right now i just would like to have it working out of X.
I tough that have keymap="pt.iso.acc" in rc.conf was enough.
Is there any other keymap file any where in any hole that can make my system
show all the portuguese characters? I am searching and searching but there is
not much information... at least to a dummy like me...;-)

daniel