fetch ports and /stand/sysinstall

Mark Busby redtick at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 13:10:24 PST 2006

I have several freebsd boxes on 2 different connections, each one is sitting at
  or about this date.
  uname -a  6.0-STABLE FreeBSD 6.0-STABLE #2: Mon Jan  9 15:05:38 CST 2006

  While trying to add ports or pkgs I get connection refused errors. Also when using
  /stand/sysinstall I get, can't find the 6.0-STABLE. I then change to "any" in options,  I get not found on this server try another. Other servers give the same msg.
  Google has not been my friend on this problem. I have been using freebsd from 4.0, so I have installed a few pkgs, but never had this much pain.

  Is there a policy change on dynamic ip connections?