Any experience with HP DL360 G4P SATA?

Michael R. Wayne wayne at staff.msen.com
Thu Jan 12 12:18:26 PST 2006

After reading the description of this box by Marc G. Fournier, I
did some digging and the features look very interesting (particluarly
the fact that one NEVER needs a monitor or keyboard to configure
it and access is via ssh).  Marc opted for the SAS version of the
box and seems to have it working properly.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the SATA version
of this box, in particular does the RAID work?  We tend to use a
lot of servers where disk speed is not relevant and a couple of
small mirrored disks wold work.

Digging through Google with
   DL360 G4P SATA freebsd
did not show anything useful, hence the post here.

/\/\ \/\/