X11+ssh+jail

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Wed Aug 2 03:35:25 UTC 2006

On Aug 1, 2006, at 9:23 PM, Micah wrote:

> Nope I didn't su, I just ssh'd in as a regular user and immediately
> tried xclock. I also tried ssh'ing in as root to see if it's a
> perms problem, but root gets the same error. Maybe I've got a
> configuration error somewhere? ezjail mounts much of the file
> system ro, maybe that's causing a problem?

Again, I am not an expert, but make sure you have an .Xauthority file
in the login dir root of the account you are logging in to and that
it has a creation or modification date at the same time you logged in
(to make sure that you really are getting it set).

Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
Your Web App and Email hosting provider