Installing Free over linux installation

Aguiar Magalhaes magalhj at yahoo.com.br
Wed Apr 19 02:10:50 UTC 2006

Hi list,

Using standard installation (sysinstall), I'm trying
to install the FreeBSD 6.0 in the machine where exist
a old linux installation (The linux will be full
replaced)

In the fdisk stage, I've created /, swap, /var, /usr
and /home slices, but when I confirm, I've received a
error message about the swap slice:

"Unable to find device node for /dev/ad0s1b in /dev!
The creation of filesystem will be aborted"

What is it ? How can I fix it ?

Thanks,

Aguiar