Wanted: Flash player for <browser_of_choice>....

Gayn Winters gayn.winters at bristolsystems.com
Thu Apr 13 19:18:38 UTC 2006

Bristol Systems Inc.
714/532-6776
www.bristolsystems.com

After reading the Adobe licensing FAQs
http://www.macromedia.com/licensing/distribution/faq/
It seems to me that the proper route would be via a special license
request rather than a feature request.  This would probably get to
someone in their legal department who could decide if a change in the
EULA is easier that a special FreeBSD license (which would have to get
distributed with the port or package.)  On the cited page there is a
link to a form for such special license requests.  I don't know who the
right person within the FreeBSD community is to make such a request....

-gayn

Bristol Systems Inc.
714/532-6776
www.bristolsystems.com