Wanted: Flash player for <browser_of_choice>....

Svein Halvor Halvorsen svein.h at lvor.halvorsen.cc
Thu Apr 13 19:31:45 UTC 2006

On 4/13/06, Robert Huff <roberthuff at rcn.com> wrote:

> Svein Halvor Halvorsen writes:
>
> >  They were understanding, though, and asked me to file a feature
> >  request for the Flash team, to support FreeBSD, which I did.
>
>         Did you, by any chance, an id on that request?  I'm looking for
> something other could mention if they want to write in support of
> this.

I can't remember whether I got assigned an id number or not, but my
email archive show no evidence of it. I might have gotten one when i
submitted the form on their website, but I can't remember. Sorry. I
filed the request here:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=15