Dump Help

matt . fasterdisco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 05:44:32 GMT 2005

Oops, Sorry Jerry - accidentally sent this to only yourself....

Anyway, this is for Jean-Paul,

Investigate g4u (Ghost 4 Unix) to accomplish your goal.  I've used this
handly little utility to dump entire 110GB HD's over ftp bit by bit.

Find it here:  http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/

Kind regards,

Matt Best