Need "find" binary

bsd at owlpeople.com bsd at owlpeople.com
Wed Mar 23 10:18:44 PST 2005

--> On one of my web sites, that used to run Solaris 2.7 OS, I had a functional
cron script, mirroring a Solaris Server at home.

The web site was moved to a BSD Server, without access to  many binaries like "find".
Can anyone tell me WHERE I can grab this one binary off a BSD system to ftp to
the new server?

Without it, my web server is reaching excessive "disk quota" and I cannot "find"
the offending files.

Please reply to freebsd-questions or directly to me at bsd at owlpeople.com
Thanks in advance

Need "find" binary for FREE BSD 4.9 - REL p11

Need to place this command on a remote server for a cron script to function.

Please reply to bsd at owlpeople.com (Alan)

Thanks