Matlab7 (R14)

Rodolphe Conan rconan at uvic.ca
Fri Jul 15 16:12:03 GMT 2005

Me after the install, I have created the following symbolic link:
ln -s /usr/local/linux-sun-jdk1.4.2/jre jre1.5.0
in /path/to/matlab/install/sys/java/jre/glnx86
and finally add a startup.m file
in /path/to/matlab/install/toolbox/local with the following line inside
set(0,'DefaultFigureRenderer','ZBuffer','DefaultFigureRendererMode','Manual')

And now matlab7 works for me!
Hopes it will help
Rod