CVS Blues

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Tue Jan 25 07:04:05 PST 2005

Lo all,

I'm trying to get a CVS Repositry running via pserver.  After allot of
googling, I managed to get the server up and authentication working via the
internal passwd file.

However, as soon as I log in to the repositry (via wincvs), the cvs process
on the server core dumps with sig 11

Jan 25 17:00:12 netsphere xinetd[87286]: Started working: 1 available
service
Jan 25 17:00:21 netsphere /kernel: pid 87296 (cvs), uid 89: exited on signal
11

I tried running cvs both as root as well as with its own user - it doesn't
really change anything...

Does anyone have some hope for me?

--
Chris.