usb printer-scanner

Dominique Goncalves dominique.goncalves at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 02:14:29 PST 2005

Hello,

I have a PSC 2175 and it's working perfectly with my FreeBSD 5.3
I use the ports hpoj.
But the printer/scanner must be detected as ugen device because libusb
only use ugen device. To do this i have removed ultp and umass device
from the kernel, after rebuild kernel I can see:
ugen0: Hewlett-Packard PSC 2170 Series, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 3
Now you can use hpoj ;)

Best regards.

--
There's this old saying: "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach
a man to fish, feed him for life."