Re: Re[4]: Can´t access a box remotely

Mauricio Brunstein mbrunstein at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:22:56 PST 2005

Hexren:

Also I have another question:

If you look at the handbook it states that if you use ppp, you need to
put router_enable="NO" in rc.conf, because if you enable routed, it
can delete the routes added by ppp. The problem is that if I put
router_enable="NO" in rc.conf, i cant access my box from outside, and
this time is not a dyndns related issue. I don´t have idea that what
could be the cause of this situation. Does it seems familiar to you???

Thank you for all your help!!!

Mauricio.