SQL Questions -> migrating MySQL to PostgreSQL?

Oliver Leitner Shadow333 at gmx.at
Fri Feb 11 16:30:03 PST 2005

well, i havent done that one yet,  but you might want to have a look onto
this page, that i just "discovered" via google:

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/site-mysql-postgresql-1

there are many more articles about this one.

i hope this helps you further.

Greetings
Oliver Leitner
Technical Staff
http://www.shells.at

--
By reading this mail you agree to the following:

using or giving out the email address and any
other info of the author of this email is strictly forbidden.
By acting against this agreement the author of this mail
will take possible legal actions against the abuse.