SQL Questions (MySQL or PostgreSQL?)

Oliver Leitner Shadow333 at gmx.at
Fri Feb 11 14:37:00 PST 2005

after a lil bit of "research" on google, ive stumbled across this one, which
just rounds up what anyone would tell about it.

wrote:http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/showthread.php?t=161

there are prolly other articles that say more, but this one just seems to fit
your needs, short and to the point.

Greetings
Oliver Leitner
Technical Staff