Please don't change Beastie to another crap logo such asNetBSD!!!

Oliver Leitner Shadow333 at gmx.at
Thu Feb 10 17:05:21 PST 2005

alot of discussions going on the past 48 hours about this topic, i guess
there is alot of room for explanations left, that ppls want to hear, why not
give the ppls that actually stand behind FreeBSD and behind the logo contest
or whatever it is a chance to tell us what they where thinking about when
they started the contest?

also id like to know, *is* FreeBSD now coperate, like the previous poster
tried to point out, or do we still have the bsd license here?

cheers on a late night discussion)
oliver.