5.1, 5.2, or 5.3???

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Wed Sep 1 13:05:59 PDT 2004

Charles Swiger wrote:

> If you can wait two weeks, 5.3 will become the preferred choice.

I'd say that's about the size of it.  And, for anyone who has to deploy
immediately, I keep hearing the song in my head "The Waiting is the
hardest part..."  Now is the time for plenty of spare HDD, perhaps.

Recompiling everything c++ is not something I'm looking forward to.
But, I knew it was coming ... I'm not gritching ... really ;-)

Kevin Kinsey

More information about the freebsd-questions mailing list