WiFi 802.11b or g setup

Lloyd Hayes lloyd545220-trucker at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 16:13:43 PST 2004

 >Start with the basics

Exactly!
Here you go:

plip0: flags=8851<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 16384
    inet 127.0.0.1 netmask 0xff000000
    inet6 ::1 prefixlen 128
    inet6 fe80::1%lo0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x2

On FreeBSD, I've been trying to use the Sysinstall menus.
The modem is currently in the PCMCIA slot and I am in an area with WiFi
access. Also in a PCMCIA slot is a card which is a USB2 hub.

Lloyd Hayes

Email: lloyd545220-trucker at yahoo.com
E-FAX Number: (208) 248-6590