Where is OpenSSH?

chris wacky at wacky.ws
Mon Mar 22 19:42:10 PST 2004

Openssh is part of the base system so you wont see it via pkg_info.
If you are looking to upgrade to a version other than what is in the
base system look at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html. Once you are familiar with ports take a look in /usr/ports/security for a more recent release.
As far as security updates go take a look at
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CERT/advisories/ for a list of
security advisories and details about patching them.