Problems installing a USB keyboard

Andreas Ntaflos daff at dword.org
Tue Jun 1 09:39:11 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 09:08:07AM -0700, jimmie james wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 11:26:43AM -0400, Robert Huff
> wrote:
> >
> > >  What am I missing? Sorry if this is something
> painfully obvious.
> >
> > 	It isn't, but you may find this applicable:
> >
> > 	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=30570

Ok, thank you both, it kinda works now, with the limitations Jimmie
mentioned. I out-commented "device atkbd0 at atkbdc? irq 1" and I can
use the USB keyboard now.

Problem kinda solved :)

Thanks!
--
Andreas "daff" Ntaflos | "A cynic is a man who knows the price of
daff AT dword DOT org  | everything, and the value of nothing."