Help needed re Mozilla with libjavaplugin_oji_so

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Dec 7 16:26:54 PST 2004

--On Wednesday, December 8, 2004 9:57 AM +1000 Dundar Turker
<Turker.Dundar at nrm.qld.gov.au> wrote:

> Is there anybody out there successfully got this plugin loaded by
> Mozilla.  I need this plugin to work for my remote office connection.
> Otherwise I will have to give up using FreeBSD which is very sad thing to
> do..!   I have no other choice.

You need to create a symlink to libjavaplugin_oji.so named
"libjavaplugin.so" (not libjavaplugin_oji.so) in the mozilla/plugins/
directory.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas