Set-Up

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Thu Apr 8 14:08:24 PDT 2004

Adam Jason wrote:
>     Hi my friend was recently trying to install Free-BSD on old computer;
he bought the setup CD-ROM's, and I would like to stop using someone
else's server, and use my own.
I am using one of the FTP site folders and am having some difficulty.
Right now I am trying to copy the kern.flp or kern-small.flp
file on to a floppy disk (trying to create a boot disk, but I really
don't know if this will work. Could you possibly send me a
brief description of how to set this up on my old dell latitude? Could I
create some sort of boot disk? I would greatly appreciate your
response.

>                                 -Sincerely
>                                 Adam Jason

please wrap your lines