Set-Up

Adam Jason vjason at zoominternet.net
Thu Apr 8 13:49:18 PDT 2004

    Hi my friend was recently trying to install Free-BSD on old computer; he bought the setup CD-ROM's, and I would like to stop using someone else's server, and use my own. I am using one of the FTP site folders and am having some difficulty. Right now I am trying to copy the kern.flp or kern-small.flp file on to a floppy disk (trying to create a boot disk, but I really don't know if this will work. Could you possibly send me a brief description of how to set this up on my old dell latitude? Could I create some sort of boot disk? I would greatly appreciate your response.

                                -Sincerely
                                Adam Jason