disappearing email?

Rick Duvall rduvall at onlinehighways.net
Wed Oct 29 10:54:54 PST 2003

I am running my SMTP server on both ports 25 and 1025.  The idea here is
that we have a number of off site workers on a DSL account in which the ISP
won't allow any port 25 connections from the inside to the outside of their
network unless they are incoming SMTP from outside of their network.  These
offsite workers have to use port 1025 to send email through our mail server
to avoid the port blocking rules that the ISP has implemented.

Sincerely,

Rick Duvall