Mouse

Alex de Kruijff freebsd at akruijff.dds.nl
Sat Oct 11 16:27:56 PDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 09:30:30AM +0800, Gil Agno Virtucio wrote:
> [...]

This is the way i've set it up:

Relevant /etc/rc.conf:

moused_flags="-a .4" # This allows you to fine tune the mouse
moused_enable="YES"
moused_port="/dev/psm0"
moused_type="auto"

The mouse section of the /etc/X11/XF86Config file:

Section "InputDevice"
  Identifier "Mouse0"
  Driver "mouse"
  Option "Protocol" "auto"
  Option "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
  Option "Buttons" "5" # This enables the mouse wheel.
  Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5" # This enables the mouse wheel.
EndSection

--
Alex

Articles based on solutions that I use: