Mouse

Gil Agno Virtucio gihl at nesic.com.ph
Thu Oct 9 18:44:41 PDT 2003

I also had a simmilar problem before. I also tried using /dev/sysmouse
but in my case it also didn't work. Have you tried looking at the
output of "dmesg -a"? Try to look for the exact name of the device
mine was assigned to /dev/psm0 try using that instead of
/dev/sysmouse. I also tried to disable the mouse daemon from rc.conf
(add "moused_enable=NO"), and if it's a PS/2 mouse try setting it to
PS/2 instead of setting it to AUTO.

hope this helps.

Gil Agno Virtucio
Janitor/Collector/Messenger
NEC System Integration and Construction Philippines Inc.
15th Floor BPI Buendia Center
Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City 1200
Cellphone : +639163989695
Office Phone: +6328914167