BincIMAP-QMAIL-SquirrelMail

Neil Hawkins nchawkins90 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:37:07 PST 2003

I am new to FreeBSD and was hoping someone could help me on a few items.  I
have installed BincImap, Qmail, and SquirrelMail.  Does anyone know of some
documentation I can use to get all of these up and running together.  Being
a newbie, I'm at the point in which it appears that bincImap is not started.
  How do I go about starting this?  Once that takes place, then I will
probably need some more documentation on getting all three running...
Thanks!