Resolving IRQ conflicts with 4.8

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Sat Nov 8 14:50:19 PST 2003

Since you are top-posting, I will, too.  :)

Device pcm was all it took!
Sound, modem, and nic are all recognized now.

I do apologize for not doing enough homework before asking my question.
I just automatically Google for answers, it never occurred to me to
search the archives.

Tell you what...I'll go right now and search the archives for the answer
to this question.
That way I'll learn how to search them and see what has been said about
this issue.

Thanks for the help!