INSTALLING FREEBSD

John Johnson schoolnet_sierraleone at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 11:40:03 PST 2003

Hello,

Please I have a computer with Windows 98 and not connected to the Internet and I want to install FreeBSD on it. How can I possibly go about it?

I have previously downloaded something that was supposed to be freeBSD but it did not open. And then there is this FTP sites offering the software. how can i download from the FTP sites bearing in mind that I have a Windows machine.

How can I get the startup disks.

Thank you.

John Johnson